It’s time once again to recognize our fellow members with the Section’s annual Engineer of the Year Awards. The awards are presented in 5 categories: Academic, Educator, Government, Industry and Young Engineer.
Guidelines and submission forms (click for document):
- General overview
- Academic Engineer-of-the-Year
- Government Engineer-of-the-Year
- Industry Engineer-of-the-Year
- Young Engineer-of-the-Year
- Engineering Educator-of-the-Year
Nominations are due Monday, June 3rd. Those awarded will be recognized at the Section Recognition Banquet on June 27th. For questions, and submissions, to contact Emmanuel Domingo at email@example.com.