Leading Through Change: Managing Transformation
Transformational Times are Upon Us Throughout the Aerospace Manufacturing Industry
The nature of how we design, develop and produce airplanes is transforming. In an era where innovation, increased efficiencies and cost reduction are paramount, digital technologies, data analytics, automation & robotics, advanced materials & manufacturing techniques are key enablers to the future success of aerospace companies.
The Pacific Northwest’s premier aerospace conference delivers the latest market intelligence on these enablers, with first hand examples of their successful application. A must-attend conference for C-Suite Executives, Strategic Planners, Business Development and other management professionals, this dynamic 4-day event in the heart of the Pacific Northwest Aerospace Cluster convenes a unique cross-section of the supply chain and industry experts to address global supply chain issues, discuss the latest forecasts and engage on the latest trends.
• Connections & Collaboration
• Market Intelligence
• Exclusive B2B
• VIP Meetings
• Global Supply Chain Issues
• Meet the PNW Supply Chain
• Exhibit Booths
• Foreign Delegations
• Optional Boeing Tours
• Industry Awards
- Industry Experts from Teal Group, ICF International and McKinsey
- Boeing Supply Chain and Marketing Leadership
- Tier 1 Integrators and Partners from around the globe
- Airbus Americas Marketing and Procurement
- Executive Networking, Tech Sessions, Leading Keynotes and more!