2015 Cardboard Challenge – Attend or Volunteer!
Saturday, October 17, 2015 at North Seattle Boys & Girls Club
The 2015 Cardboard Challenge is hosted jointly by PNW AIAA and the North Seattle Boys & Girls Club. The Cardboard Challenge is an activity that celebrates child creativity and the role communities play in fostering it.
The last couple of years, around 100 neighbors have showed up at our events in North Seattle, and the kids built everything from flowers and pirate ships to X-wing fighters andcardboard theaters. It is an absolute blast!
Get involved by attending the event OR helping out in one or several of the following:
- Pizza and drinks
- Duct tape and box cutters
- Water-based paints and foam brushes
- Spreading the word to local families and organizations
- Volunteering on October 11th
- 9:30am – 12 noon shift
- 12 noon – 2:30pm shift
- Show off your creativity and donate inspirational cardboard pieces for decoration before the event!
Please contact Erika Wagner